To enter the Russian Federation (RF) a delegate needs to apply for a Visa at the nearest Russian Consulate (RC) in his/her country.
The contact person to arrange visas is Ms. Natalia Dokalenko*
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax number: +7 49621 65891
Phone number: +7 49621 65011
*please, mention the name while faxing
To start the visa formalities it is necessary to send her the following data (your and your accompanying person’s, if any):
- -Full name
- -Date of birth
- -Place of birth
- -Passport number
- -Passport issue
- -Passport validity
- -Exact postal address of the institution (affiliation) to which the original invitation letter will be sent
- -Fax/phone (cell phone, if possible) numbers
- -E-mail address
- -Arrival/departure dates
- -Itinerary in the Russian Federation (RF)
- -The nearest Russian Consulate (city) in your country
- -Copy of the passport (a page with the photo) to be sent by fax or e-mail in a jpeg format (preferred).
The Original Invitation letter (PRIGLASHENIE) received from the Consular Service of the RF Ministry of Foreign Affairs will be posted to a delegate for its further presenting at the near est Russian Consulate in his/her country.